Skip to the content
Contain the brand-new signed letter however if we inquire about they later
The letter should:
- Explain that the email with the beneficiary it entered for the Means We-134A are completely wrong; and you can
- Request one to USCIS inform the fresh beneficiary’s email and you will send the newest USCIS Account Notice into the beneficiary’s right email address.
Note: The new letter would be to number both new, completely wrong current email address provided to the Function I-134A additionally the upgraded, right email towards beneficiary
- Get on your web membership, discover the MyAccount dropdown, then pick Inbox;
- See “The fresh message,” then “A situation already submitted on the web”;
- Come across your receipt amount to possess Setting We-134A, On line Demand are a supporter and you can Statement out of Capital, in the miss-off diet plan; and
- County on the content that beneficiary’s current email address needs to be altered and you provides published unwanted research. Your message will include both new, completely wrong email address together with upgraded, correct current email address toward beneficiary.